Monday, April 7, 2014

CURRENTLY ...


Currently ...

I am loving tea roses- they come in the prettiest of colors and for half the price of regular roses.

April showers are in full swing but I like to think they just remind us to be super grateful for the sunny ones.

Daffodils are blooming and Easter is just around the corner- this time of year makes me really nostalgic for childhood days playing outdoors.

 I am dreaming up a new, bigger, bolder website ... it scares me and thrills me at the same time! The process has been slow and who knows when it will launch but I am enjoying the process.

We are working on major spring cleaning- we have gutted our spare room and are working on piecing it back together ... with a lot less pieces. Purging is so gratifying.

The most fun projects at hand in our apartment? Painting two 'pop' walls and one is going to be black- I am so exited! And we are clearing a big white wall for all my yoga photos- no more shuffling furniture around to clear space, huzzah! 

I am trying to figure out how to have a minimal wardrobe. This has never been a goal of mine in the past and I have to admit I am intrigued by it. Again, purging is gratifying!

I found myself at the used bookstore again. I found three good reads to share with you all later this week. Its becoming a hobby really.

Reading up on Ayervedic medicine- have any of you out there experienced this practice? I have a few chronic issues that Western medicine has failed to help and am intrigued by this more natural but effective approach- I'd love to hear your experience if you have!

My love affair with sweet potatoes is out of control.  I love them so :) Incorporating them into almost every meal.

Considering doing a 21 day Raw food challenge via Kristina on FullyRaw. Obviously I have made this unofficially the season of challenges!

Wondering what you would like to see more of or are curious about with this here blog? Direction of posts and content has been rather sporadic lately- so I'd love to know what you love to read!

Happy Monday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment